Blockchain

ZKFair Mainnet hits $324M TVL amid 10+ exchange listings and Gas fee airdrops

In a month full of groundbreaking achievements, the ZKFair Mainnet has surged into the highlight of the cryptocurrency world.

With a $324 million Complete Worth Locked (TVL), modern Gasoline price Airdrops, and strategic token listings, ZKFair, a venture powered by Polygon CDK, Celestia DA, and Lumoz RaaS, is rewriting the narrative of equity within the ZK ecosystem.

ZKFair’s truthful launch mannequin

ZKFair stands out within the aggressive crypto panorama by embracing a 100% truthful launch mannequin, difficult the unfair practices prevalent within the ZK ecosystem. The venture addresses points like overvaluation and lack of participation by means of a totally community-driven method.

1 / 4 of ZKF tokens have been airdropped to customers who engaged with networks like Polygon zkEVM, ZKSpace, zkSync, Linea, Scroll, and holders of Lumoz loyalty factors. The remaining 75% was distributed by means of Gasoline price Airdrops, creating a powerful basis for the group.

ZKFair’s current milestones and achievements

The achievements of ZKFair prior to now month are nothing in need of outstanding.

The Mainnet will not be solely on-line however working seamlessly, boasting a peak TVL of $324 million. The Gasoline Payment Airdrop marketing campaign, concluding efficiently, drew over 200,000 contributors, consuming a complete gasoline of greater than 100 million USDC.

ZKF tokens, with a complete provide of 10 billion, have been listed on greater than 10 exchanges, together with Bybit, Kucoin, Bitget, Gate, HTX, MEXC, and BitMart, enhancing liquidity and market recognition.

ZKFair’s L2 Gasoline Payment Revenue Sharing

A pivotal second in ZKFair’s journey is the launch of L2 Gasoline Payment Revenue Sharing. With over 2.6 billion ZKF tokens staked and 40,000 distinctive staking addresses, the group is actively collaborating on this groundbreaking mannequin. 75% of the overall revenue goes to ZKF stakers, whereas the remaining 25% helps DApp builders, showcasing ZKFair’s dedication to community-driven development.

See also  Transforming cryptocurrency trading: OFX Exchange redefines the landscape with an intelligent quantitative system

Trying ahead, ZKFair will not be resting on its laurels. The formidable $10 billion goal is not only a fantasy however a well-thought-out purpose. The just lately launched staking function, with its growing quantity and distributed USDC rewards, paves the way in which for deeper group engagement.

Cross-chain integration of BTC L2 belongings can also be within the pipeline, demonstrating ZKFair’s dedication to evolving with the trade’s calls for. The institution of an on-chain ecosystem stays a high precedence, with over 100 tasks expressing curiosity. Notable partnerships and collaborations, together with .zkf area title providers with SPACE ID and deployment of the Aspect NFT venture, underline ZKFair’s dedication to a various and thriving ecosystem.

With these milestones and plans, ZKFair is poised to reshape the panorama of the ZK ecosystem, ushering in a brand new period of equity and community-driven innovation.

The publish ZKFair Mainnet hits $324M TVL amid 10+ change listings and Gasoline price airdrops appeared first on Invezz

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button
Please enter CoinGecko Free Api Key to get this plugin works.